Submitting your app to the App store is only the first step. If you want more than 2 downloads a day, you will have to get the word out.
App Review Sites are a good way to get more attention and downloads for your apps. The problem is, they get hundreds of pitches a day. How do you stand out? How do you get attention and get those reviews coming in?
That is what this infographic will help you with. How to write a pitch email that gets your app reviewed.
Embed this Infographic
Please copy the code below if you want to embed this on your site.
<img src="http://www.appdesignvault.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/TopBlogs5.png"/> <br/>View full image <a href="http://www.appdesignvault.com/iphone-app-reviews/" title="App Design">App Design Vault</a>
- Download the Good Pitch sample here
- My interview with Erica Sadun, TUAW. on How to Pitch Your App
- Tokens App to send promo codes
Things To Include In Your Pitch
Here is a quick breakdown of the essentials that need to be in your pitch.
- Name of the app
- Link to iTunes (important, not only the app website but the iTunes product page)
- Video (a really important one)
- Screenshots (Don’t attach large files, include a link to them)
- Description (Say what your app does and why it is different)
- Contact information (add multiple options, email, twitter, skype, telephone)
Please share this page with your friends on Twitter and Facebook. Click on the share buttons on the left. Thanks!