BizApp is intended to showcase details that you would normally see on a small business website.
Here are more features at a glance
- iPad retina images available
- Display Mobile Website information in a native app
- Business services Grid Table View
- Twitter and Facebook Updates (API implementation not included)
- Blue Gradient Navigation bar
- iPad Carousel screen
- Call Us Button with link to call a specified number
- Directions button shows a map with an annotation
The services screen has a grid view that shows all the services as tabs. Clicking on each of the services will show a detail screen with more information about the selected service.
The Navigation bar on this app has a bright blue gradient. Classy, eh?
The main screen has 2 buttons
- A Call Us button will call a specified telephone number
- A Directions button will open the Maps app to show the location of the business
You also have a screen that shows updates from Twitter of Facebook updates (the API’s are not implemented, mind you)
The iPad screen has a carousel at the bottom that you can swipe left and right. Selecting any of the carousel tabs will show more details about the selected item.