Shop our App Design Templates (For iPhone and iPad)
- Includes sample Xcode
- No Photoshop skills needed
- Get started in 10 mins.
- Ensure visual consistency
Contracting a Designer Costs More Than Their Hourly Rate
Any designer you want working on your app costs at least $75/hr. But how do you find a good one? And what will you invest... only to risk ending up with designs you don’t love? Working with a designer involves:
- Scouring freelance designer or agency listings to find one
- Slogging trough statements of work and other formalities upfront
- Waiting to be fit into their calendar
- Managing the back-and-forth of supervising a design
- Trying to make sense of their UX without Xcode to help
Avoid the expense of a UI designer. Instantly download a beautiful app template
Don’t waste your time waiting for designers.
I ran a contest on 99 designs but was not satisfied with the result. Then I purchased Social Boo and had my designer customize it. Tt was easy to select a template and customize it.
Your template saved much time and effort for us
SungDo, Lead Developer, AniMessage
Great design helps your app stand out
Our recipe app has has been ranked Top 10 in Lifestyle Category by using the Foody template. App Design Vault provides world class iOS design. Foody has helped us a lot to save a lot of time and money to hire a iOS designer.
Sheng, Founder, Green Lake Studios
How Much Development Time Could You Waste Fiddling Over Your Own Design?
Let’s look at what it really costs to design your own app. Even if you know your way around Photoshop, you’re likely to spend at least 40 hours creating an app design.
- 6 hours - Wireframing layouts for various screens
- 2 hours - Second-guessing the color palette
- 3 hours - Watching YouTube how-to videos
- 22 hours - Creating the UI design from scratch
- 2.5 hours - Slicing PSDs
- 5 hours - Polishing the design
- 10 hours - Coding the design in Objective-C
- 2 hours - Producing graphics at various resolutions
That's 52.5 hours in total!