Shop our App Templates (For iPhone and iPad)
- Includes sample code
- No Development skills needed
- Get started in 10 mins.
- Good documentation
How Much Time Could You Waste Trying to Do it All Yourself?
Let’s look at what it takes to develop your own app. Even if you know your way around Xcode and Swift/Objective-C, you’re likely to spend at least 150 hours creating an app from scratch:
- 6 hours - Wireframing layouts for various screens
- 2 hours - Second-guessing the transitions and screens
- 3 hours - Watching YouTube how-to videos
- 22 hours - Creating the UI design from scratch
- 2.5 hours - Slicing PSDs5 hours - Polishing the design
- 60 hours - Coding the app in Objective-C
- 2 hours - Implementing for various screen resolutions and devices, iPad/iPhone etc.
That's 97.5 hours in total!. Stop wasting valuable time, instantly download one of our app templates and jump start your route into the App Store.
Simple to customise with minimal effort
The Quizmaker template was so simple to update with fresh designs. If you want to just focus on the app's content with minimal design and dev effort, I'd recommend using the Quizmaker template.
Andrew, Lafayette College Trivia
Great design helps your app stand out
My first app is live on the app store! I struggled for a long time with the design of SharedLi - Shared Lists. Once I discovered the templates and advice on App Design Vault, I was able to complete my app and get it in the app store.
Ryan, Shared Lists
Contracting a Developer Costs More Than Their Hourly Rate
Any developer you want working on your app costs at least $35/hr. But how do you find a good one? And what will you invest... only to risk ending up with an app that doesn't do what is on the spec? Working with a developer involves:
- Scouring freelance developer or agency listings to find one
- Slogging through statements of work etc
- Waiting to be fit into their calendar
- Supervising the development process
- Making sure the code is maintainable
- On-going support and bug-fixes
Avoid the expense of an iOS developer. Instantly download one of our app templates and jump start your route into the App Store.